Libyan jihadist group Ansar al-Sharia denied on Tuesday that the Al-Qaeda-linked mastermind of a deadly 2013 siege at an Algerian gas plant had been killed in a US air strike.
The group named seven people it said were killed in the US strike in eastern Libya but Mokhtar Belmokhtar, who Washington has said was the target, was not among them.
"No other person was killed," the group said in a statement.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Ben Stokes gave England a firm grip on the first Test with bat and ball before Shakib Al Hasan's 5-79 revived Bangladesh…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
The London Fashion Week (LFW) is one of the most sought out shows of the year. LFW is an annual fashion event…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday