More than 40 people were feared dead in Gombe city, northeast Nigeria, on Wednesday after a series of bomb blasts ripped through two bus stations, a rescue worker and a witness told AFP.
"So far we have recovered 12 dead bodies," said the rescue worker at Dadin Kowa terminus, while a witness at the second in the Dukku area said: "I counted up to 30 dead bodies at the scene."
The Gombe state police confirmed only the first blast but did not give a death toll
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
A small Brazilian city will hold a massive funeral Saturday to honor its football team, wiped out at the height of their…
Sweden on Friday said 200,000 chickens were being slaughtered at a farm where bird flu has been detected, following a resurgence in…
Fashionistas and makeup artists around the world have taken to social media to showcase their talent, grow their business, gain and engage…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday