Philippine president-elect Rodrigo Duterte said Sunday he had cancelled plans to visit the Vatican to personally apologise to the pope for calling him a "son of a whore".
"No more. That's enough," Duterte said when asked about the planned trip, pointing out he had already sent a letter.
He said the trip "could be an exercise in duplicity".
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Tamim Iqbal scored his eighth Test century before Moeen Ali took 5-57 to spark a spectacular collapse as England dismissed Bangladesh for…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
It took just seven days for "Wizard of Oz" nostalgics to raise more than $300,000 in a crowdfunding drive to restore Dorothy's…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday