Pop legend Prince died from an accidental overdose of painkillers, a medical examiner said Thursday after an autopsy.
The 57-year-old star's death was an "accident" caused by self-diagnosed fetanyl, a powerful opioid used to treat pain, the medial examiner's office in his native Minnesota said in a statement.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Rudi Garcia faces a daunting first assignment as Marseille coach with the struggling French giants travelling to bitter rivals and reigning champions…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
The London Fashion Week (LFW) is one of the most sought out shows of the year. LFW is an annual fashion event…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday