Saudi Arabia said its forces on Thursday killed dozens of Shiite rebels from Yemen who launched the first major attack on the kingdom since Saudi-led air strikes began last month.
"The ground troops today repelled an attack at the southern Najran border by the Huthi militias", the defence ministry said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
A small Brazilian city will hold a massive funeral Saturday to honor its football team, wiped out at the height of their…
Sweden on Friday said 200,000 chickens were being slaughtered at a farm where bird flu has been detected, following a resurgence in…
Fashionistas and makeup artists around the world have taken to social media to showcase their talent, grow their business, gain and engage…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday