The Cabinet under Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab decided Wednesday to assign the Arab Contractors Company to start renovation work at the building of the Italian Consulate.
A car bomb exploded in front of the Italian consulate in Cairo earlier on Saturday, killing one person and injuring ten others.
The blast early Saturday heavily damaged several floors of the Italian Consulate building along with a number of adjacent buildings, which will also be renovated.
Mahlab, meanwhile, said that the terrorist act which took place recently outside the Italian Consulate will not stop the march of progress and development.
He also underlined the need of rallying international efforts in order to confront such terror acts.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr said his new-look team is relishing the pressure entering their 2016-2017 NBA campaign opener on Tuesday…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
It took just seven days for "Wizard of Oz" nostalgics to raise more than $300,000 in a crowdfunding drive to restore Dorothy's…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday