Three workers died and eight others suffered suffocation at a factory in Sadat city of Menofiya due to carbon monoxide positioning.
They were inside a steel factory when they inhaled the carbon monoxide.
The injured were carried to a hospital for treatment.
The forensic medicine department was notified to identify the reason behind deaths.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Edin Dzeko hit his ninth and 10th league goals of the season as Roma stayed in hot pursuit of leaders Juventus with…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
It took just seven days for "Wizard of Oz" nostalgics to raise more than $300,000 in a crowdfunding drive to restore Dorothy's…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday