Third Field Army forces seized an explosives depot in the quarries area of north of Mount Helal, North Sinai, army spokesman Mohamed Samir said.
The spokesman said the following were found in the depot:
- 4 sacks of the highly-explosive compound of TNT, weighing in total 200 kg.
- 3 sacks of the C-4 plastic explosive material, weighing in total 90 kg.
- 2 sacks of chlorine nitrate, weighing in total 60 kg.
- 1 sack of sodium nitrate, weighing 20 kg.
- 1 sack of gunpowder, weighing 10 kg.
- 3 steel cylinders used in making explosive charges.
- 1 motorbike without a license plate.