Firefighters controlled on Friday a fire that erupted at a parking garage in Banha.
The flames spread into the next building and left four cars burned.
No casualties were reported.
Initial inspection shows that the fire was caused by a short circuit.
Name (required) *
E-mail (required, but will not be published) *
Notify me of follow-up comments
Ben Stokes gave England a firm grip on the first Test with bat and ball before Shakib Al Hasan's 5-79 revived Bangladesh…
The facade of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in the Gulf emirate of Dubai, was lit up in pink Thursday…
The London Fashion Week (LFW) is one of the most sought out shows of the year. LFW is an annual fashion event…
Powered and Developed by FilmMatters
Copyright © 2016 Arabtoday