The bedroom represents your mode, your desires, and your aspirations. Side by side with achieving all of these necessities, the bedroom also symbolizes comfort at the end of the day. It is the place where you look forward to renewing your energy for the difficulties of the next day.
Here are some valuable suggestions for your bedroom design:
• Colors: You ought to choose your favorite colors that suit your personality, your mood, your age and your lifestyle. Try to choose quiet colors that help you to be relaxed before you sleep.
• Furniture: Begin with a plan and layout your pieces according to the size of the room. The accessories should be included. Even though the bed is the most important piece of furniture in the room, you will need cupboards and side tables, dressing mirror, headboards etc.
• Lighting and accessories: You can start with the main lights (lamps and tubes) and then take a decision on the decorative lights to complete the look. You can choose decorative lightings to add a significant impact on the room. Choosing Fabulous pillows, mattress covers, quilts and rugs according to your taste and comfort and add a personal touch to your room.
• Floor rugs: rugs make the room look sophisticated and wall carpets give the room a sense of arrogance instead of carpets scattered around. You can also go for wooden or coated flooring.
• Ceiling: A beautiful ceiling is adorned with dim lights, which help you to calm your senses and adjust the mood for the night. When you lie on your bed, you might look at the ceiling quite a few times. You can choose between a false ceiling and one simple depending on the height of the room.
Source: Interior Design 4