Among all areas of the home, we find that the bedroom is the room that usually gets the least attention. So in many homes, the bedroom is in a lackluster condition as well as being unorganized. The simple bedroom should be more intimate because it is the room where you go to relax and renew your energy. When the room is clean, organized, and full of things that you love, you’re more likely to enjoy the time you spend there.
1. Do not make your bedroom chaotic. Focus on organizing your space. Use storage bins under the bed, and use fixed shelves in an artistic way.
2. If you really want your bedroom to be comfortable, leave the TV outside the room.
3. You can creatively hang the clothes on your wall instead of your closet. Buy some pipe and bolt it to the wall; you’ll have the most fabulous clothes rack to display your more interesting pieces.
4. If you could not afford to buy a duvet cover to hide the ugly bedspread, buy two flat sheets and sew together. Then, it would be a good idea to purchase a colored throw to add some features to your bed.
4. If you have many of the posters that you like, do not mess up all the walls through hanging them. Exert more influence through grouping them together on one wall to be almost like wallpaper. This works especially well with vintage labels, graphic design pieces, and the old movie posters.
6. Think carefully before outstanding pictures of your family in the bedroom. The existence of pictures of your family in this private area, even subconsciously, makes you feel discomfort.
7. Adding plants to your bedroom is another way to add some life. The plants are also useful they add extra moisture, in addition to purifying the air.
Source: Interior Design 4