Feng Shui involves many principles to apply to your bed. Below you will find tips to follow for a relaxing sleep.
- The bed should sit as far from the bedroom door as possible. If the door is on the left, the best position is the far right corner of the room; if the door is on the right, the best bed location is the far left of the room; and if the door is the center, the best location is either the far right or far left corner of the room.
- Mirror facing the bed is a big feng shui “NO” for a good bedroom. Either a mirror from a closet door, a mirror from a piece of furniture or a free standing mirror , you do not want a mirror to reflect your bed.
- The only thing you want above your bed when you sleep is a soft canopy. Get rid of anything else.
- For a good Feng Shui Bedroom, do not put many books, none is the best, on the bed.
- Keep electrical equipment away from the bed, especially if your bed is made of metal.
- Have empty space underneath the bed.
- Bedroom should be for sleeping and resting. Keep away working or fun items away.
- The heading part of the bed should be as simple as possible. Fancy decoration is not a good Feng Shui Bedroom.