Living in small houses will most likely create an environment full of negative energy, due to lack of space, so one must take into consideration some Feng Shui tips to eliminate all the negative energy.
- Place the most important piece of furniture usually the bed, in the middle room as it will make you feel safe.
- Multi-purpose rooms must be elegantly separated with curtains or glass.
- Create a clear space in the entrance, making it easy for positive energy to enter your house freely.
- Use a consistent mix of colour scheme and consider ways to employ Feng Shui bagua and the five elements of the Feng Shui map.
- Use the right shaped cabinets in every room, so it will not be an obstacle to the room and décor.
- Mirrors make the room look wider so try to use a lot of mirrors in every room.
- Keep chi energy circulating by using accessories you like in your home.
- You must clean and organize your home on daily bases to avoid clutter which is the main reason for negative energy.