You may be currently thinking of how to decorate your home this fall. Here are some pragmatic and easy ideas that will also bring your home good energy.
- First of all, make sure you de-clutter the place entirely. Get rid of all those things lying around that have to do with summer living.
- This is a good time of the year to hang some curtains or swags. Aside from adding a new decorative touch to your home, curtains will also insulate your home in the window area.
- Keep a water fountain (miniature) in the southwest corner of your work place. It will increase abundance in every department of your life. Clean the water and fountain. The sound of water will chime a similar chord in your mind to make you feel close to nature.
- The colour red is one of the most important Feng Shui colours. Red represents the Chinese Feng Shui element of fire. Red and its fire element symbolize excitement, luck, energy, and passion. Use red in accessories such as figurines, photographs, books, and other decorative elements in most places. Red tassels are often found in Feng Shui decorating to create fire energy.
- The season of autumn is also symbolized by the colour orange which is a joyful, money bringing colour in Asian Feng Shui.
- Before the frost kills your outdoor plants, bring a few of them inside to add life to your interior surroundings