You can Feng Shui your house for love. Turn that pad into the love shack to attract love, keep love going strong and help modify the good energy.
- The area of your house that represents your love life is the southwest corner of your home.
- The element that represents love is Earth and so putting a rock, crystal or boulder in the southwest corner of your home will activate this good chi.
- It is also said that wood is a harmful element to the earth element so no wood should be here. No dried flowers as well because it could signify the death of a romantic relationship.
- If you are single use furniture with pink color, while use the red color if you’re married.
- There should be no plants in the bedroom because plants will bring excess yang (male) energies to the bedroom which could increase his libido and cause a wandering and lustful eye towards younger women.
- There should be no TV’s and no mirror by the bed as they cause an intrusion within a relationship.
- Hang a rose quartz crystal over the southwest corner of your bed.