Feng shui suggest simple but effective tips to rearrange your home in a beautiful and harmonious way. If you are planning to build a house then here are some Feng Shui tips to consider:
- Try to make all your rooms balanced in space so if you were going to redistribute your rooms, make sure to have the rooms equal in size and style since that increases the love energy in the house.
- Use the Baqua or the Feng Shui maps of your home to make the best colour choices for your house as wrong colours lead to negative energy.
- Lighting is also an essential element in Feng Shui. Focus on areas inside the house that do not receive natural light. Talk to your architect or contractor about this matter to make sure that your preferences are covered and followed correctly.
- Bring all Feng Shui elements in your home: metal, earth, water, fire and wood.
- Use colours, one of the easiest ways to shift the energy in your space.