Make it an unforgettable evening
With the New Year just around the corner, it is now the time for you to put on your thinking caps and let your creativity flow full, especially as we bring you fresh ideas to decorate your homes and
make your New Year Eve unforgettable.
- Let’s start from the theme. What about a gold and silver party, an ice party or starry night party? For example, if you liked the idea of the starry night, you can decorate your home with stars. Hang bright star cutouts from the ceiling
- Find cups, plates and napkins with stars and sprinkle star confetti on the table. When making desserts use star-shaped cutters for cookies.
- Fortune Balloons: Cut out small pieces of paper and write small fortune messages on them. Put them in the balloons, which can be burst at the stroke of midnight. You can also put some amount of glitter in each baloon, as it adds to the zing of the part.
- Colorful Candles: Create the right ambience in your party by lighting up colorful candles at various corners. You can make them even brighter by decorating them with generous amounts of glitter. Take it a step further by getting some good aromatherapy candles from the market and make your house warm and cozy, which is perfect for the party mood.
- Cascading Ribbons: Dump those streamers this year and go for the soft ribbons in satin. You can get them in a variety of colors and sizes. Just put them up in your own innovative style, in various corners of your room and set the mood for a cheerful and lively party, with a unique décor.
- Center Of Attraction: Place a larger-than-life centerpiece in the middle of your party room. It could be anything ranging from a huge vase with beautiful flowers to a big clock piece that would make sure that no one misses the stroke of midnight, or it could simply be the music system that rocks your party to the maximum level.
- A small fir-tree decorated with toys and ornaments will compliment your party.