Mix curvaceous furniture with neutral tones
If you are currently in the midst of decorating your bedroom then consider a neutral backdrop accentuated by some well-picked accessories. Infuse the space with curvaceous feminine lines and masculine gray colours.
The beauty of ruffles, the sparkle of a mirror and the rawness of wood will all come together to create a most calming and luxurious-feeling space.
1. Coralie Bed - $1,998.00 - This bed will inspire sweet dreams. It has a beautiful masculine color mixed with feminine curves and elegant details. It's a great neutral piece that will carry you through the years.
2. Wandering Pleats Curtain, Neutral - $148.00 -The beautiful ruffles on and calming color of these curtains help to soften the hard lines of bedroom windows.
3. Louis XVI Armoire with Mirrored Doors - $1,899.00 - This armoire is not only the perfect storage piece for bedroom linens and clothing, but a useful mirror as well.
4. Moroccan Dhurrie Gray/Ivory Wool Rug - $379.99 - I recently purchased this amazing rug. It is not only a great price, but a fantastic neutral to ground any space. The colors are subdued, but the pattern keeps it interesting.
5. Hexagon Side Table - $99.00 - A little gold table never hurt a room. This little hint of sparkle makes the space feel elegant, but its thin lines and glass top help it disappear among all of the showstoppers of the room. This particular one is cost friendly.