The colour needs of your home
Always wondered whether the sofa complements your wall colour? Or the curtains go with the cushion? Here are a few home styling ideas from our very own styling expert @home that will answer all the queries
you always had when styling your home.
- Placing a rug in your living room can give a different emphasis of colour to your room.
- By changing the rug you can change the whole character of the room.
- Keep your sofa a few inches away from the wall. This will make your room look more spacious.
- Wall shelves are a great way to display decorative items.
- It is easy to install and adds a great decorative element to any room.
- Smaller pieces of furniture like nest of tables and cabinets which also complement your main piece of furniture can make all the difference.
- Now that you are all equipped with new home styling ideas, take time out from your maddening schedule and go ahead, style your world.