A round up of this week's favourites
London- Monira Matin
1. With this quirky take on floral, this chair is ideal for a neutrally based living area or bedroom. I love the refreshing colour palette, which makes a big change from all the girly pink floral furnishings that are everywhere right now. To make a bold statement, accessorise with a printed cushion.
2. I absolutely love these woven bold cushions by Joss and Main. With orange being the colour of this summer, these are perfect for sprucing up a new bedspread or a worn sofa. Team it with white and see the transformation.
3. As ornaments and centre-pieces go, I’ve seen every birdcage/fruit bowl combination you can think of as well as everything in between. So I was really excited to come across, this bell glass with ink pots and feathers inside by Fleaing France. It’s got a historical gothic feel to it which would work well with any ‘distressed’ furniture you have lying around.
4. This navy blue patterned basin is the best bathroom fixture I’ve seen in a while. The slightly arabesque design is ideal for giving any bathroom a fresh facelift and makes a nice change from the usual stainless steel combo.
5. This emerald green chest of drawers is great for creating accents in an otherwise neutral room. Although I’m a big fan of colour, I think if you are going to invest in a piece like this, only match with it curtains, nothing else or it’ll look like you’re creating a haven for the Wicked Witch of the West.