Plenty of styles to choose from
Roma - Arabstoday
Room divider, isn’t only good looking but also very practical. Virtually any décor can be enhanced with either a folding screen type room divider with decorative panels or a divider that stands by itself. It could accommodate all magazines and books you’re currently reading or going to read or be used as a displayer of family photographs or something similar. These days, there are plenty of styles to choose from.
- For larger spaces a room divider can create two cozy rooms from one big space.
- Add a dressing area to your bedroom by sectioning it off with a room divider.
- Add a room divider screen in between a large living room and dining room combo.
- Display your folding screen divider flush against a wall and it won't take up any extra room.
- If you have a large room that needs to be made more cozy, divvy it up with a folding screen divider.
- A room divider that is used kitty corner can double as storage space between the screen and the wall.
- For a tropical or Bahamas type look, try one of the natural wood room dividers.
- Need to hide the kids toys? Put a folding screen divider in the corner and just shove the toys behind it!
- A unique use of a room divider is to use it as a headboard.