Sisi meets education minister

GMT 03:10 2014 Sunday ,17 August

Arab Today, arab today Sisi meets education minister

President Abdel Fattah El Sisi
Cairo - MENA

President Abdel Fattah El Sisi met Saturday with Education Minister Mahmoud Abul-Nasr.
The meeting took up the national strategy for developing education (2014-2030).
"We discussed efforts to upgrade all elements of the educational process," the minister said in press statements.
It had been decided to circulate the school feeding program nationwide, he added.
It was also agreed to launch an educational TV channel, training more vocational education graduates to meet the demand of Arab countries, he pointed out.
"30 percent of the curricula were enhanced," he said, adding that the other 70 percent would be developed over the coming three years.

Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
arabtoday arabtoday arabtoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabs, Arab, Arab