At least five people were killed and 12 others injured in a fire that erupted in the studio of a private TV channel in Garhi Shahu in Pakistan in the wee hours of Monday, Pakistani (Geo News) reported.
According to rescue sources, the fire broke out during suhoor transmission of the TV channel as a result five people were killed and eight others received burn injuries. The dead bodies and injured have been shifted to hospital.
The condition of three injured is said to be critical.
The fire erupted due to short circuit, the sources added.